Monday, January 3, 2011

akshaye khanna height












akshaye khanna height















akshaye khanna height


He likes to portray himself as being a macho guy, so when actor Akshaye Khanna was asked to play a girl on-screen, it came as being a massive shock to him. But Akshaye reportedly asked for one more meeting with all the director to find out extra in regards to the particular sequence and guess what he was informed? He must woo Anil Kapoor!“Yes, there exists a specific scene (in his forthcoming movie) in which I'm dressed up like a woman using a gawdy make-up. I believe I appear form of adorable and on best of that, I'm talking using a squeaky voice. I assumed that it was hilarious,” says Akshaye, in the course of a promotional occasion on the movie.So, how did the macho guy experience on dressing up like a woman, a little something that he has not carried out thus far? “Well, that was the requirement (in the script) and not surprisingly, I feel I was in a position to woo Anil for positive,” jests Akshaye.





It would seem that just like the title in the film, ‘No Problem’, even actor Akshaye Khanna didn’t have complications in wooing Anil Kapoor like a lady, the actor wears loud make-up and lures him in a very extremely squeaky voice!Akshaye reveals more, “Yes, there may be a specific scene (in his forthcoming movie) exactly where I'm dressed up like a lady having a gaudy make-up. I consider I appear form of adorable and on top rated of that, I'm talking which has a squeaky voice. I believed that it was hilarious.”





Akshaye Khanna has long been lacking his ‘Spirit’ - not the acting spirit or instinct but ‘Spirit’ is often a four-month previous puppy he adopted 3 months in the past when browsing Mandwa in Maharashtra.Akshaye, who continues to be shooting for Priyadarshan's ‘Garam Hawa’ together with Ajay Devgn and Bipasha Basu in Tamil Nadu’s Madurai to get a month now, says, "I noticed a white, month-old puppy in Mandwa. She appeared to become all on your own and I could not discover her mother. She was all skin and bones but she had these kinds of an attractive spirit and looked so delighted that I picked her up and took her dwelling." Akshaye named it as ‘Spirit’.





Akshay Khanna can be a aspect in the substantially spoken upcoming venture of director Farah Khan. The lady terms Akshay since the shock aspect in the film.Farah says, “He is taking part in a undesirable actor within the movie. He's taking part in a superstar but with complete acting in it. He has labored so freely inside the movie that he's heading to become the shock element on the movie.”"He has requested to not advertise him and depart audience to look at him while in the movie. He's incredibly reclusive and that is how he's, so I also respect him.”


akshaye khanna height

No comments:

Post a Comment