Wednesday, January 5, 2011

akshaye khanna wiki












akshaye khanna wiki















akshaye khanna wiki


He likes to portray himself as being a macho guy, so when actor Akshaye Khanna was asked to play a girl on-screen, it came as being a huge shock to him. But Akshaye reportedly asked for one more meeting using the director to find out additional regarding the particular sequence and guess what he was informed? He must woo Anil Kapoor!“Yes, there exists a specific scene (in his forthcoming movie) in which I'm dressed up as being a lady using a gawdy make-up. I imagine I glimpse form of adorable and on leading of that, I'm talking using a squeaky voice. I considered that it was hilarious,” says Akshaye, in the course of a promotional occasion from the movie.So, how did the macho guy really feel on dressing up like a woman, one thing that he has not carried out up to now? “Well, that was the requirement (in the script) and certainly, I feel I was capable to woo Anil for confident,” jests Akshaye.





It appears that just like the title in the film, ‘No Problem’, even actor Akshaye Khanna didn’t have difficulties in wooing Anil Kapoor like a female, the actor wears loud make-up and lures him in a very rather squeaky voice!Akshaye reveals additional, “Yes, there may be a specific scene (in his forthcoming movie) exactly where I'm dressed up as being a woman which has a gaudy make-up. I consider I seem sort of adorable and on prime of that, I'm talking which has a squeaky voice. I assumed that it was hilarious.”





Akshaye Khanna continues to be lacking his ‘Spirit’ - not the acting spirit or instinct but ‘Spirit’ is really a four-month outdated puppy he adopted 3 months in the past even though browsing Mandwa in Maharashtra.Akshaye, who is shooting for Priyadarshan's ‘Garam Hawa’ as well as Ajay Devgn and Bipasha Basu in Tamil Nadu’s Madurai for any month now, says, "I noticed a white, month-old puppy in Mandwa. She appeared to become all on your own and I could not uncover her mother. She was all skin and bones but she had this kind of an attractive spirit and looked so pleased that I picked her up and took her property." Akshaye named it as ‘Spirit’.





Akshay Khanna can also be a portion of your a lot spoken upcoming venture of director Farah Khan. The lady terms Akshay because the shock element on the film.Farah says, “He is enjoying a terrible actor inside the movie. He's taking part in a superstar but with complete acting in it. He has labored so freely inside movie that he's heading to become the shock aspect from the movie.”"He has requested to not advertise him and depart audience to look at him inside movie. He's really reclusive and that is how he's, so I also respect him.”


akshaye khanna wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment